- Men as well as women
- Busy people with little time to apply makeup
- People with allergies to conventional makeup
- Anyone who desires freedom from daily makeup application
- Those who are physically incapable of applying makeup
- Those who are active in sports
- Those with oily skin who tend to shed makeup easily
- Burn survivors and people with flaws in their skin
- Those suffering from alopecia and vitiligo
- Men and women who seek correction of asymmetrical facial features
- Men and women who wish to look their best all of the time!
Where both procedures involve tattooing the skin, in traditional tattooing, pigment is added to the third layer of the skin, where in permanent makeup pigment is added to the second layer of the skin, called the Dermis, creating a final result of a soft blend of color to the tattooed area.
Topical anesthetics are used to minimize discomfort.
Definitely! There’s a wide spectrum of colors you may choose from.
Of course. During your consultation, design and pigment placement will be determined.
There will be slight swelling and redness in the skin, which will subside quickly. You may resume normal activities 1-5 days after the procedure. Complete healing takes one to six weeks while the pigmentation matures and reaches its final color.